Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dearest Dream,

Walk, hike and climb, through the trees you know so well, you'll find your safe haven, silence your artificial melodies and leave your ties to the world behind.

Then just keep walking, and walking,until you don't recognize the songs the birds sing. then run. Run until the trees have an enchanted glow so strong you can feel them in the inner most cores of your bones. Close your eyes. Feel the trees all around, see them with your minds eye.

Take a step into the depth of the world you just discovered. That's when you'll see it. a dream catcher. So delicately woven with silken thread, created to catch the most fragile of dreams, the the sweetest memories of the subconscious. Fear not it's majestic shimmer, take it in the palm of your hand, don't hesitate, it's our last chance. Hold it to your heart. Hold it, press it to you until it becomes a part of you, a vibrant emblem on your chest. Cleanse your soul with a deep sigh and jump.

What you'll see you've never seen before. All the precious dreams of ones before flying past you, let them, please let them fly. You'll see yourself small broken and falling. Fall, please fall. When you see me know I'll catch you I'll put you back together. Each piece of you will lay as it should. Except your heart. I've been saving mine. You can have it, if I can have yours.

Open your eyes when you feel my familiar lips on yours, and you can take my hand and I'll take you through the door, for I've found it.

The world I told you of, the one in my dreams, just over from ours, where your heart can beat in me, and mine in you. Where our souls can embrace, and our hearts clasp. My kiss will be a shameless sensation, sweeter than you ever knew, all for you my dear.

Please come, please hurry. As wonderful as this world is, it's only dark and scary without you. I grow cold as I wait. Come, warm me with your touch. I miss you. Please darling, love can be ours if you close your eyes and jump into this dream with me. This more than marvelous dream of ours.

Love,
Your Dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment